Your subscription could not be saved. Please try again.
Your subscription has been successful.
Terms & conditions
By submitting this form you agree that the information provided are exploited by EVE Audio to process your request.
Information about your personal data:
The only collected personal data is the data provided in this formular.
Your data will be directly treated by EVE Audio.
Your data will only be used to process your request.
Your data will be only accessible to the concerned EVE Audio staff members.
Your data will never be shared with any third party.
Your data will be kept during one year after your request has been processed.
In accordance with the European GDPR regulation you may exercice your right to access your personal data by requesting them
In your message you may also ask us to amend or delete your personal data.
Tracking & Mixing Studio
[únicamente en inglés]
Well-respected Turkish BahçeKat Studio is now equipped with a pair of
EVE Audio SC207.
Studio owner and drummer Serkan Ayman comments on his purchase as follows:
"Monitor speakers belong to the most important links of a signal chain in a studio. We have been looking for another pair of speakers in our studio for a long time. We decided to try a pair of EVE Audio speakers which have been a raising brand lately and got in touch with Radikal Ltd. to demo a pair of SC207 speakers. Together with EVE Audio we have A/B'ed many world leading well-known brands in our studio and in the end we decided to continue with EVE SC207s."
"The most important reasons why we have chosen EVE are the transparency and clarity of the sound that we had from the speakers."
"The most important reasons why we have chosen EVE are the transparency and clarity of the sound that we had from the speakers. Bass response was spectacular when compared to its size and because of the placement of the bass port it provides a wide and precise sound. Another important issue was that the ribbon tweeter provides much more detailed sound above 5 kHz. Better transient response capability was astonishing especially on percussive instruments made them easier to track and mix. I am not even talking about the ease of use because of front panel DSP adjustments. Depending on the room size, none would miss the opportunity of trying out an EVE Audio model in their studio."
necessary for the website technical operation and are always set. Other cookies, used for statistic and/or tracking
purpose, will only be used with your consent.
Technically required global cookies
Following cookies are necessary for the website basic function:
• "Allow/decline Google Analytics/Tag Manager" cookie. Lifespan = 30 days.
• "Allow/decline embedded (YouTube) videos" cookie. Lifespan = 30 days.
• "Don't show Newsletter anymore" cookie. Lifespan = 30 days.
• "Product Selector" cookie. Lifespan = browser session.
Technically required local cookies
Following cookies are used only on Support page. They are mandatory for the support service to work.
• 3 Freshdesk cookies for the support form. Lifespan = browser session.
• reCaptcha cookie against spam. Lifespan = 180 days.
Statistics & tracking cookies/scripts
You may accept/refuse both Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
If you allow them, following cookies will be used:
• 3 Google Analytics cookies for traffic monitoring. Lifespan = variable.
You may accept/refuse embedded videos.
• All YouTube videos on this website are embedded so that they don't track you. A cookie with 2-year lifespan is set for this purpose by the "youtube-nocookie.com" domain.
• However embedded videos may send personal information (e.g. your IP address) to other companies (e.g. Google). To avoid this, refuse embedded videos.