Your subscription could not be saved. Please try again.
Your subscription has been successful.
Terms & conditions
By submitting this form you agree that the information provided are exploited by EVE Audio to process your request.
Information about your personal data:
The only collected personal data is the data provided in this formular.
Your data will be directly treated by EVE Audio.
Your data will only be used to process your request.
Your data will be only accessible to the concerned EVE Audio staff members.
Your data will never be shared with any third party.
Your data will be kept during one year after your request has been processed.
In accordance with the European GDPR regulation you may exercice your right to access your personal data by requesting them
In your message you may also ask us to amend or delete your personal data.
Joy Art Studio
James Chen – Composer
[únicamente en inglés]
Joy Art Studio is a small but professional studio based in the heart of Taipei, Taiwan.
Studio owner James Chen studied composition at college and graduated from Taipei National University of the Arts. With his very strong background in classical music he became a famous composer for Commercial music of Advertisement and Film scoring in Taiwan. His music style is crosses Classical music, Pop Music, Commercial music and even Electronic Music.
Joy Art Studio houses a very good acoustical treatment and a well-thought design. In the control room an Avid Pro Tools HDX system and Avid S6-M10 Control surface are installed together with an EVE Audio 5.1 system with 4 x
SC207, 1 x
SC305 and 1 x
"I did not imagine that my rather small studio could provide such big sound. With the EVE's the sound response is fast and precise."
"The sound is very good." James reflects. "I did not imagine that my rather small studio could provide such big sound. With the EVE's the sound response is fast and precise. The bass/SFX response is also deep and fast, like in a big theatre. To me is the accuracy and preciseness of the sound reproduction very important, I can hear every single detail clearly and I can work on the EVE's for a long time without ear fatigue.
Since I'm using the EVE monitors I'm sure about my mixes and can rely on those speakers 100%."
necessary for the website technical operation and are always set. Other cookies, used for statistic and/or tracking
purpose, will only be used with your consent.
Technically required global cookies
Following cookies are necessary for the website basic function:
• "Allow/decline Google Analytics/Tag Manager" cookie. Lifespan = 30 days.
• "Allow/decline embedded (YouTube) videos" cookie. Lifespan = 30 days.
• "Don't show Newsletter anymore" cookie. Lifespan = 30 days.
• "Product Selector" cookie. Lifespan = browser session.
Technically required local cookies
Following cookies are used only on Support page. They are mandatory for the support service to work.
• 3 Freshdesk cookies for the support form. Lifespan = browser session.
• reCaptcha cookie against spam. Lifespan = 180 days.
Statistics & tracking cookies/scripts
You may accept/refuse both Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
If you allow them, following cookies will be used:
• 3 Google Analytics cookies for traffic monitoring. Lifespan = variable.
You may accept/refuse embedded videos.
• All YouTube videos on this website are embedded so that they don't track you. A cookie with 2-year lifespan is set for this purpose by the "youtube-nocookie.com" domain.
• However embedded videos may send personal information (e.g. your IP address) to other companies (e.g. Google). To avoid this, refuse embedded videos.