Your subscription could not be saved. Please try again.
Your subscription has been successful.
Terms & conditions
By submitting this form you agree that the information provided are exploited by EVE Audio to process your request.
Information about your personal data:
The only collected personal data is the data provided in this formular.
Your data will be directly treated by EVE Audio.
Your data will only be used to process your request.
Your data will be only accessible to the concerned EVE Audio staff members.
Your data will never be shared with any third party.
Your data will be kept during one year after your request has been processed.
In accordance with the European GDPR regulation you may exercice your right to access your personal data by requesting them
In your message you may also ask us to amend or delete your personal data.
is the chart topping electronic band from Cape Town, South Africa with just 2 albums released they've already notched up 6 number 1 hits in their
home country. The band tours extensively and their reputation as one of the hardest working bands is a fitting one with their shows around Africa
and 3 months of every year spent in Europe.
Their second album "Creatures of the night" was recorded in the Namibian desert, using extraordinary recording techniques and includes recording
and sampling of zebras and the ocean. An incredible use of the echo of the Fish River Canyon created the "most expensive delay in the world".
In their state of the art Cape Town studio producer Ben Peters relies on his
"I hadn't heard about these monitors when they were introduced to me first time. But the design made me curious and Mike from
brought them to my studio for an audition. We plugged them in and the clarity and definition was astounding, I was able to hear things I'd never
Ben continues to say: "Having the SC407's in our studio for the last year has been a revelation, not having to struggle through a mix to find the
issues speeds up my work flow and I cant imagine life without them."
"We plugged them in and the clarity and definition was astounding, I was able to hear things I'd never heard before!"
necessary for the website technical operation and are always set. Other cookies, used for statistic and/or tracking
purpose, will only be used with your consent.
Technically required global cookies
Following cookies are necessary for the website basic function:
• "Allow/decline Google Analytics/Tag Manager" cookie. Lifespan = 30 days.
• "Allow/decline embedded (YouTube) videos" cookie. Lifespan = 30 days.
• "Don't show Newsletter anymore" cookie. Lifespan = 30 days.
• "Product Selector" cookie. Lifespan = browser session.
Technically required local cookies
Following cookies are used only on Support page. They are mandatory for the support service to work.
• 3 Freshdesk cookies for the support form. Lifespan = browser session.
• reCaptcha cookie against spam. Lifespan = 180 days.
Statistics & tracking cookies/scripts
You may accept/refuse both Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
If you allow them, following cookies will be used:
• 3 Google Analytics cookies for traffic monitoring. Lifespan = variable.
You may accept/refuse embedded videos.
• All YouTube videos on this website are embedded so that they don't track you. A cookie with 2-year lifespan is set for this purpose by the "youtube-nocookie.com" domain.
• However embedded videos may send personal information (e.g. your IP address) to other companies (e.g. Google). To avoid this, refuse embedded videos.